Cardiff Council and Llandaff North Residents' Association have a show garden at the RHS show Cardiff 2012. Afterwards, the garden will be moved to its permanent site in Llandaff North.

22 May 2012

Over 1000 hits!

We've done it! We've had 1031 hits on the Blog!

Just logged on to update the blog, and what a pleasant surprise! It must have been the letter in the Echo on Saturday, which included the blog address.(Unfortunately I can't find a link on the media Wales website.)

Still no news on the re-installation. Paul is back at work this week, so fingers crossed...

I'm ashamed to say that I've only just cleaned out my car following the show (its been a month now), which was full of soggy leaflets, soil (don't ask!) and general rubbish. I had a flat tyre yesterday and a full boot made it so much harder to get the spare out (yes I changed it myself!), so I resolve to sort it out today.

Just about to watch Chelsea (ie the flower show, not a bunch a fellas in blue) on iplayer...a serious case of exhibitor envy expected I think!

No comments: