Cardiff Council and Llandaff North Residents' Association have a show garden at the RHS show Cardiff 2012. Afterwards, the garden will be moved to its permanent site in Llandaff North.

25 March 2012

RHS show manual arrives!

You may be thinking that I haven't been up to anything because I've not posted on the blog over the past two days. Wrong! I've been busy putting collection tins in the local shops, talking to shop owners, distributing leaflets and putting up posters.

On Friday I picked up the tools from Cardiff Council park rangers, for the LNRA volunteer event, and met a trainee journalist for an interview. Then I attended a meeting for my 'day job', as well as helping to deliver our recent LNRA newsletter!
On Saturday, after a morning's work at the hospital, I went to the volunteer event at our other community garden by the Cow and Snuffers pub, digging over the ground before planting up in the next few weeks. I was exhausted!

Excitingly, I received the RHS show manual yesterday! Just about to sit down with a cuppa and digest it, and plan my week ahead, which is going to be so busy. I am now starting to have sleepless nights!

No comments: