Cardiff Council and Llandaff North Residents' Association have a show garden at the RHS show Cardiff 2012. Afterwards, the garden will be moved to its permanent site in Llandaff North.

23 April 2012

Breakdown: day 1

No, I haven't had one - I mean the breakdown of the garden!

The weather was awful today, so we didn't go on site, though the other exhibitors did. The weather is supposed to be better tomorrow.

I spent the morning with Alex and Ben washing labels and pots before taking them back to Pugh's who, to my relief, accepted them all back for resale, saving me forking out potentially £1200! We'll be back there soon buying the real pants for the garden using our £450 sponsorship money form The Co-operative Cymru Wales.

We made the Echo today and there are some great photos of the garden on the RHS website!

No comments: